From Motor City to the Wilds of Washington State: Outlier Month in Photos
1. June 9-12, 2014: Outlier Hits the Big Apple! Or, the Fake Apple in the Middle of the Desert. Welcome to Vegas, Baby.
Outlier team members headed east for a 3-day filming shoot for adidas International, catching the Retail Management teams for both adidas and Reebok as well as braving heat stroke over multiple 100+ degree days in the Nevada desert.
Outlier Founder Ben Friedle gets introspective at the MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
2. June 2-6, 2014: DrupalCon Austin shows Outlier What Texas is All About: Burgers, Big Boots.... and 3,443 Drupal CMS Geeks?
Oh.... Whataburger it was, too.
Austin, Texas, Capital of the Lone Star State.
3. June 24-25, 2014: Outlier's Version of the Angels visit Dearborn, Michigan for a Live Webcast at the Ford Product Development Center.
The event is part of a four city tour teaming the industrial designers at Core77 with Ford Motor Corporation for panel discussions focusing on design innovation in industrial and automotive design. Following the shoot (and 2 days/nights spent with Outlier Founder Jed Herzog), Outlier videographer Cornelius began growing a mustache. Coincidence?
4. June 3-4, 2014: Proving City Slickers Haven't Cornered the Market on Cool, Outlier Visits Kennewick, Washington for an Agricultural Photoshoot for Bonneville Power Administration's Energy Efficiency Program.
The 2-day shoot included visits to agricultural producers in Kennewick and Hermiston, Oregon, to cover energy efficiency program benefits for Agricultural producers.
5. June 2-5, 2014: Outlier Was Here - at the Sustainable Brands Conference in San Diego, California!
The 3-day Sustainable Brands Conference has been touted as the "ground zero" for sustainability, brand, and innovation professionals from around the globe. Also there were Scrabble tiles.