We Are Hiring! Passionate, Talented Developers Wanted!
We are a dynamic, growth oriented agency and we are looking for a talented, mid-level web developer with experience in PHP and Drupal to join our development team. Primary tasks include building, programming, and troubleshooting websites within content management systems. This position will support client websites and will work under the leadership of our programming team lead, as well as direct communication with our project manager.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Analysis, development, and deployment of client websites using standardized processes and development guidelines
- Strong ability to problem solve and troubleshoot web applications and code
- Collaboration with project managers to create accurate resource estimates for the development of web projects
- A direct role in maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of company-used technologies and code
- Research and learn new technologies and acquire new skills through independent study
Required Skills Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience with hands-on development of Drupal or PHP + MySQL websites; including HTML/XHTML, and XML
- Experience implementing Drupal is a high priority
- Previous use of Sass, Less, Bootstrap or demonstrated commitment to code organization, and team development
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency or equivalent environment is a strong PLUS
- Knowledge of or experience with Aegir is a plus
- Experience with GIT workflow is a plus
About Outlier Solutions
Outlier is located in the heart of downtown Portland. Here your ideas are heard, your work is appreciated and everything we do is about the team. We have invested in our culture and our relationships with clients to create a rewarding and driven work environment that provides the best of work and culture. You will be expected to communicate openly with the team and maintain tight organization over your individual tasks. In addition to competitive salary and bonuses, Outlier provides health insurance, monthly Tri-met passes, weekly team outings, and opportunities to participate in non-profit or industry groups up to 12 hours a month.
Please send your qualifications to email@example.com